June 9, 2019 -- Good for Life
This old building along old U.S. 66 in Oklahoma City started life in 1948 as a Cities Service gas station. In 1966, it was transformed into a restaurant called Three Bulls Steak House, which found itself struggling to keep the doors open by 1971. A returning Vietnam Vet purchased the business with his brother and they promptly changed the menu and the name to Ann's Chicken Fry House … naming it after the brother’s wife, Ann. It’s been serving the best fried chicken in Oklahoma City for 48 years.
0527201603156FP530812016ArtBuilding ArtD610MarchMonthsMuralsOKCOklahomaOklahoma CityRte_66Travel