September 23, 2019 -- Fairport Light
The Fairport Harbor West Breakwater Light (Fairport, Ohio), on Lake Erie, located near the end of the west breakwater at the mouth of the Grand River was built in 1925, replacing the Grand River (Fairport Harbor) Light, which still stands and is now a marine museum.
The light is automated and closed to the public. However, it is possible to walk out along the breakwater to view the structure and grounds. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1992.